Newsletter

Tin Hifi T1

Regular Price: US$36.90

Special Price US$25.00

If you like the Tin Hifi T2, be sure to check out its father the Tin Hifi T1!

The single dynamic 12.5mm driver provides more bass than the T2, and is a warm and intimate, non-fatiguing listen, perfect for bringing on travels like commuting on the train and long bus rides!

The inbuilt microphone and controls make the T1 an all-rounder earphone, for listening to music, phones calls + gaming.

The gunmetal round form factor, with the T1's sleek round metal splitter and long lasting cable looks and feels good.

And once again Tin Hifi never fails to bring great build quality and beautiful sound as always!

Personalise them with our engraving service to make them unique, or to gift them as a special gift!

Availability: Out of stock
  • Reviews
  • Details
  • Additional Info
  • Tags

SPECIFICATIONS:

Impedance: 16Ω

Earphone sensitivity: 102db/mW

Frequency range: 18-25000Hz

Tin Hifi T1 Packaging Includes:

1x T1 Gunmetal earphones with mic and volume control

1x Pre-installed Medium Silicon Tips

Plug: 3.5mm

Included (S, M, L) Silicon Tips

User guide

Manufacturer Tin Hifi

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Reviews

Overall Average Rating:
2 reviews
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star

2 Item(s)

Miny 120/04/2020 30/04/202011:55
  • Singapore
  • I like it:
Recommend:
Definitely yes
Analytical Output
+Responsive Host
+Fast,well packed
Show more comments (-2) Hide comments
Greg 302/10/2019 30/10/201902:06
  • USA
  • I like it:
Recommend:
Likely
A great entry level for the budding audiphile
The package is top notch, looks like a little book opening it one finds the T1 safely in foam and presentation is far more than I expected at this price
The T1 is certainly a interesting looking earphone with it’s button look somewhere between a earbuds and a IEM .

I comes with a round matching splitter that looks great and a remote that worked well with different phones and a few music players I used.

Sound.
It has a warm sound natural in presentation yet more focused on mids and accurate vocals bass is there punchy mid-bass but not very boomy in the sub extension just excellent details to it, the highs were non harsh but seemed to be particularly good in the lower-end of treble. Soundstage was pleasant with a better than average size.
I find nothing wrong with the signature it’s perfect for a lot of types of music and the build was great too.
Show more comments (-2) Hide comments

2 Item(s)

What kind of abuse are you reporting?
    Please, wait...
    Post your comment

Oardio